Our commercial real estate division consistently outperforms in asset management, brokerage, and investment services for our institutional and private clients.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Klein Group Royal LePage Commercial is an award winning provider of asset management, brokerage, and investment services for our institutional and private real estate clients. We combine:
- Extensive experience with commercial investment and development property Acquisitions, Dispositions, Design Consulting and Leasing
- Global reach, local insight and in-depth knowledge of debt and equity markets
- Efficient deal execution, mindful of how timing and intricacies can minimize risk and maximize value
- A wide range of strategic consulting services to increase your revenue and reduce your ownership costs
- Service in English, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Vietnamese, Spanish, Greek and German
Trust, integrity, highly-personalized client care, and two decades of proven results are our hallmark.
That’s why we’re Royal LePage’s #1 COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE IN CANADA
Exclusive Commercial Listings
Commercial Asset Classes
Brookfield Asset management (NYSE: BAM), the parent company of Royal LePage Commercial and Royal LePage Residential Services, is a leading global asset manager, focused on investing in long-life, high quality assets across real estate, infrastructure, renewable power and private equity.
Register to receive our Market Insight publication and more.
We help determine the right price in terms of: Expected Return, Taxation and Financing
Analysis & Strategy
We develop an acquisition profile based on your investment objectives, income goals, projected property performance and risk profile using: Competitive Analysis: Location and Site Analysis; Political and Legal Analysis: Financial Analysis.
Valuation & Advisory
We combine market intelligence, multiple valuation approaches and a wealth of professional contacts to determine market feasibility, demand analysis, highest-and-best use analysis, leasing potential, development strategies and more.
We help with all complex decisions associated with holding the property ‘as is’; financing or refinancing; making discretionary capital expenditures; changing the property’s use; or selling part of the property. We provide:
- Ongoing Asset Performance Analysis, Investment planning and Road Mapping
- Strategic Asset Management, Optimization and Market Repositioning
- Disposition vs. Hold Analysis
- Recapitalization Management
- New Development and Renewal Strategy using demographic, psychographic, rent-to-revenue, spending gap, and other analyses
- Corporate Social Responsibility Planning
We provide complete disposition management services to ensure that you get top market value for your property. Our services include:
- In-depth financial analysis to determine whether disposition is the most viable option
- Detailed analysis of property pros and cons
- Defining the buyer profile and target market
- Developing an integrated marketing plan and custom marketing materials
- Marketing the property through a full scope of media resources
- Handling all phases of negotiation and monitoring buyer contract conformance
- Finalizing the transaction and confirming the transfer of funds